Price And Quantity
- 50000 onwards INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 10 Unit Per Month
- 2-10 Days
Since our incorporation; we are involved in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a wide assortment of Positive Displacement Screw Pumps. These pumps are made by experienced engineers employing latest technology. All the pumps are used in various residential apartments, commercial sectors and other industries for supplying liquid in high floors. In addition to this, Positive Displacement Screw Pumps offered by us are available to customers in various sizes and shapes so as to suit their diverse needs.
Features of Positive Displacement Screw Pumps:
- Less maintenance
- Longer functional life
- Low power consumption
- At affordable price
Chemech Engineering backed by two decades of technical excellence and experience in the process industries has the answer for all the processing problems.
Chemline Positive Displacement Screw Pumps consists of screw like rotor which revolves in a double threaded stator or resilient electrometric material.
While in operation, the rotor rotates within the stator creating cavity progressively from the suction to the discharge end with a sealing line between suction and discharge, fluid entering the cavity thus convey positively and progressively.
- Chemline Positive Displacement Screw Pumps are self priming with built in suction, positive displacement and revolutionary in pumping all kinds of fluids.
- Reversibility: Pumps in either direction with equal efficiency. Pump in and pump out by simply changing direction of rotation and v/v can be changed by simply reversing rotation without change of piping, but valves in lines should be taken into consideration.
- Self Priming: Build in self prime at 27 ft of suction lift with powerful suction.
- Positive Displacement: Rotor exerts positive pumping of infinite length and the head developed is independent of the speed, capacity is proportional to the speed.
- Meeting Uniform Flow: Uniform discharge without pulsation and displacement changes with discharge pressure.
- Low Velocities: All liquids are handled with minimum turbulence, agitation or pulsation and no foamation.
- Handless Solids in Suspension: High percentage of solids suspended in liquids are handled freely.
- Handless Particles: Solid particles are handled without damage.