Stainless Steel Transfer Pumps
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 7500 INR
We are the leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Stainless Steel Transfer Pumps and our product is made of good quality.
These pumps are available at reasonable price.
This pump is easy to install and works efficiently.
This transfer pumps can be used in various industries.Product Details:
|Temperature||-30 to 180 degree celcius|
- Corrosion resistance.
- Sturdy construction.
- Affordable prices.
- Longer service life.
- Simple to install.
- Energy efficient.
Applications of Products:-
- Chemical Industry: For conveying and proportionating acids, sludges, viscous pastes, sensitive plastics dispersions and suspensions, viscous adhesives etc.
- Dairy Industry: For milk, cream, cheese, milk, sugar, curd etc.
- Food Beverage Industry: For in soup, heavy peanut butter, jam, pasty fruits, vegetables, fruit juice and concentration, grape smash, yeast, wine, etc.
- Cosmetic Industry: For conveying ointment, cosmetic soap, shampoos, tooth paste, cream etc.
- Mining Industry: As sinking pumps, sump pumps, floatation sludge pumps etc.
- Sugar Industry: For molasses, runoffs, concentrated waste water, sludge and saturated sludge.
- Paper Industry: For conveying paper pulp, glue, coatings, pastes, and fibrous material.
- Paint & Lacquer Industry: For handling pigments, paints, dyes, lacquer, coatings, and solvents.
- Sewage Engineering, Water purification & Effluent Treatment Plants: For handling waste water, settled sludge, sediment water, sludge circulation, activated sludge and other industrial effluents.
- Civil Engineering Industry: For Cement-water-sand mixture, cement slurry, bentonite, tar, and bitumen.
- Construction Features
- Pump Housing: Grey cast iron, rubber lined, stainless steel and thermoplastic.
- Rotating Parts: Chrome steel, stainless steel, and alloy steel.
- Shaft Sealing: Plaited packings like asbestos, virgin PTFE, leakproof, single and double mechanical shaft seal.
- Drive: AC and DC electric motor, geared motor, and variable drives
- End Connections: Flange ends to DIN standard, ASA, BS, screwed ends, IDF, and SMS.
- Mounting: Horizontal, vertical, any other positions and trolley mounted.
Approx. Price: Rs 7,500